As a parent, do you feel that it’s important to teach your children about money? An overwhelming number of parents feel that it’s very important; however, there is another side to the story. During Douglas Eze’s radio interview with Frank Ski of WHUR 96.3 FM, they discuss how 74% of parents are reluctant to talk to their kids about money and 28% of parents even lie to them about money according to the 2014 T. Rowe Price Parents, Kids & Money Survey. Douglas Eze is CEO of Largo Financial Services and author of the book Creating Generational Wealth®: What the Super Wealthy Know that Need to Know.
Listen to this audio clip of Douglas’ radio interview and discover:
- When you should you start talking to your kids about money;
- Why you don’t have to have wealth to create wealth;
- Secrets to creating generational wealth;
- Douglas’ personal story of building wealth; and
- Why you should treat your family like a business as it relates to managing money.